Tuesday, June 9, 2009

13 Week Poll!!

How far along? 13 weeks and 3 days. I FINALLY made it to 2nd tri!! Yay!
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a total of three pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? I finally gave in two weeks ago and honestly I don't know what I was waiting for. I kinda feel like a fraud since I am not super huge yet but I am so comfortable I don't care
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I am still sleeping like a baby!
Best moment this week: Making it the the 2nd tri
Movement: Not that I can feel. I had my ultrasound last week and the baby was wiggling like crazy! It's weird that I don't feel any of it going on
Food cravings: I want a pumpkin muffin from Panera Bread, I want a hamburger from Steak-n-Shake, I would like some Italian Ice and I would like some fries smothered in cheese. Basically, nothing that is healthy!
Gender: Still thinking it's a boy although I had a dream this week the baby was a girl
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: A cold beer on a Saturday night
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement....not too much longer now!
Weekly Wisdom: This pregnancy thing is not that bad. I am hoping to enjoy every moment!

No comments: