Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8 Week Poll!

How far along? 8 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 3 pounds since last week so I back to my Pre-Pregnancy Weight
Maternity clothes? I thought about investing in the bella band since my pants are too tight
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I have gotten my fair share! Still sleeping every chance I get
Best moment this week: I am looking forward to my second ultrasound on Friday.
Movement: I have a LONG TIME before I feel any movement!
Food cravings: Umm, I hate food at the moment
Gender: I have no idea, nor do I want to find out
Labor Signs: Oh God no!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: I don't remember what it feels like not to have morning sickness. I just want to feel like my old self
What I am looking forward to: Getting out of the 1st Tri and feeling better
Weekly Wisdom: Just hang on, hopefully I will feel better
Milestones: I am having my second ultrasound this week. I will be sure to post my first pic!

No comments: