Tuesday, August 18, 2009

23 Week Poll!

Sorry, I have been MIA on my weekly polls. Mostly it was because I was in denial about the amount of weight I had gained. I have been doing better, as the past two weeks I have been able to maintain my weight.

How far along? 23 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I am officially up 18.4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I have had to retire a few pants that no longer fit!
Stretch marks? Yes. So far they are just on my right hip although I think they are getting deeper :(
Sleep: It's on and off. Most nights I get up to pee at 2:30 AM and can't fall back asleep
Best moment this week: I can now see the baby moving from the outside!! It's great to look down and see my belly jump!
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper......I have snuck a few lately (which is bad I know)
Gender: I am convinced it's a boy at this point
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having motivation to work out
What I am looking forward to: Getting the baby's room finished
Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat too much crap!

Here is a picture of Jason and I in San Antonio this past weekend

No comments: