Tuesday, September 22, 2009

28 Week Poll!!

Sorry for the lack of posts in my blog in the past month. I have been distracted by other things in my life but I promise to become a regular poster again!

How far along? 28 weeks and 3 days. Only 81 more days to go!!
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 21.9 lbs (not quite ready to say 22 lbs)
Maternity clothes? Without a doubt YES!! I think at this point even my flowy non-maternity tops no longer fit
Stretch marks? Just on my right hip. I am waiting for another stretch mark explosion to happen any day now
Sleep: Oh gez.......NO! I don't think I have slept more than 8 hours over the last week and a half. I know it's getting bad when complete strangers comment on how tired I look.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move. I don't think that will ever get old! Also, we finally got the baby's room painted but I HATE the color - I see more painting in my future!
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper. I know it's not recommended that pregnant women drink caffeine but that is SERIOUSLY ALL I WANT!
Gender: Hmm, I am not so confident it's a boy anymore. Either way I will be happy with what God gives us!
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness
Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Sleep!! But, it might be years before I get any
What I am looking forward to: Holding our baby for the first time
Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff. As long as the baby has love the baby will be happy!

No comments: