Wednesday, September 30, 2009

29 Week Poll!

How far along? 29 weeks and 4 days. Only 73 more days!!
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 25 lbs. Oops, I ate a TON of sweets last week, including 75% of Jason's birthday cake
Maternity clothes? Ugh, I have very few clothes that fit me anymore. I refuse to buy anymore maternity clothes.........be prepared to see me in the same 3 outfits!!
Stretch marks? Still just on my right hip
Sleep: Not too good these days.
Best moment this week: Finding out I don't have gestational diabetes!
Food cravings: Still Dr. Pepper
Gender: This week I am thinking it's a girl
Labor Signs: Nope!
Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having normal size ankles. Seriously, my ankles are the size of a 2-liter of soda!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy everything about my pregnancy.....even the swollen ankles!!

No comments: