Tuesday, April 28, 2009

7 Week Poll!

I have found this weekly poll in other people's baby blogs.......and I am going to be a copy cat and steal it! Once I get my digital camera I will include pics with it as well!!

How far along? 7 weeks and 2 days!
Total weight gain/loss: down 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? None......yet
Sleep: Oh my God, that's all I want to do. I am asleep more than I am awake
Best moment this week: I discovered I can eat Chicken and Rice Pilaf without wanting to throw it up
Movement: None
Food cravings: Not much, other than Chicken and Rice
Gender: I have no idea
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Drinking and staying up past 8:30 PM on a Saturday
What I am looking forward to: My ultrasound next week
Weekly Wisdom: Eat more Chicken and Rice
Milestones: hmm, I can't think of any

No comments: