Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby's First Halloween!

Unfortunately, I will have to wait a whole year before I can indulge in picking out a teeny tiny Halloween costume for the baby. But that isn't stopping me from looking early!! I came across some of the cutest baby costumes. I will definitely have to keep them in mind for next year!

This costume is adorable! I think it is my favorite of the four. It can be purchased from SpiritHalloween.com for $39.99
I thought this costume was cute but I have a feeling that next year, my 10 month old child will refuse to wear anything that swaddles him/her! That's too bad because my little dog has a hot dog suit as well.......they could be twins! It can be purchased at Target.com for $16.99 (which is also where I purchased my dog's hot dog suit).


I love this costume! However, if I have a little boy the bunny suit might not be gender appropriate. It can be purchased for $44.60 at 1PartySuppliesandFavors.com

This costume can be purchased at Nordstrom.com for $49.99. This costume reminds me of a trip I took to New York City when I was a kid. My mom refused to buy me a bubble bee suit from Macy's that I thought I just had to have. I am still upset to this day you never bought me the bubble bee suit Mom!!

I am soooo looking forward to Halloween shopping next year!! I am going to enjoy dressing my child up like a Barbie Doll before they develop their independence and no longer let me pick their outfit. But then again, if our kid is anything like my husband, I have a feeling the baby will refuse to go along with the plan and end up naked!

No comments: