Wednesday, October 7, 2009

30 Week Poll!

How far along? 30 weeks and 4 days. 66 more days to go!!
Total weight gain/loss: Up 26 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I am tired of them already!
Stretch Marks: On my right hip and I think I am starting get get some more on my butt :(
Sleep: Better this week
Best moment this week: Finding good deals on baby items at Ross. However, we still have a TON of stuff to buy! Also, I heard the baby's heartbeat at 150 beats per minute.
Food cravings: I REALLY want a pumpkin muffin from Panera. Sadly, there are no Panera's any where in South Texas
Gender: I still think it's a girl
Labor Signs: Thankfully no!
Button in or out? In
What I miss: My range of motion. I feel like an elderly woman!
Weekly Wisdom: I know without a doubt I will do what is best for the baby. Nothing else will come before the baby's best interest.

No comments: