Monday, July 6, 2009

17 Week Poll!

How far along? 17 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 8 lbs....yikes!! I have vowed to start exercising this week
Maternity clothes? Yep, I think my wardrobe is now complete
Stretch marks? I *think* I am starting to get some on my hips :( Again, I plan to start exercising this week to help prevent them
Sleep: I have slept good this past week
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at 154
Food cravings: Hmm, not too much these days
Gender: This week I am kinda wishing for a little girl.....but I would love to have a little boy too!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sleeping on my back or my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Confidence that what I am feeling is indeed the baby moving
Weekly Wisdom: Start working out. What I do now will only make my life easier in the end!!

No comments: