Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4 Month Checkup

Today I had my 4 month check up and as usual I was pretty nervous going in. The nights before my appointments I can't sleep because I freak myself out something has gone horribly wrong. And like always, my doctor reassured me I am on track for a healthy pregnancy!

I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat, it measured at 154 beats per minute. It's such a relief when I hear the gentle whosh, whosh sound from the doctor's doppler!!! Nothing important happened at this appointment but I did schedule my big 20 week ultrasound. It will be Thursday, August 6th. This is the ultrasound where we will be able to find out the sex but since we have opted not to find out we will just get to see our sweet baby once again. I am kinda sad to know that will be my last ultrasound. We will have to go 20 weeks without seeing the baby before we meet the baby on his/her birthday in December!!!

No comments: