Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why do my windows have to be so BIG??!

I am currently on the hunt for plantation shutters for the baby's room that don't cost a fortune!! Unfortunately, the baby's room has two huge windows that are 5 feet x 5 feet. That equals pretty penny when pricing custom shutters. I have gotten quotes from about 10 different places and I definitely have sticker shock. I am hoping one day in the near future to have shutters that resemble this:



I have been talking with Jason regarding the quotes and surprisingly he is entertaining the idea of custom shutters. I guess you can say our little baby has already found a place in his heart!! I would be willing to bet that if I brought up the idea of custom shutters pre-pregnancy, it would have been a definite "NO" from him! Ahh, I guess this is just a glimpse of what is yet to come - our baby will be spoiled!!

No comments: