Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We Purchased the Crib!!

I was really bummed a few weeks ago when we tried to order the crib I wanted from Babies R' Us. We were given an automated message that the crib had been discontinued but we would receive an email when the updated version of the crib was in stock. We entered our email but I figured the updated crib wouldn't hit the shelves before my due date. I decided I should start looking for alternate cribs but nothing really caught my eye.

I am happy to report that we received the email that the crib has been restocked!! Jason just called to let me know he purchased the crib and it should arrive in the next week. I am blown away by his willingness to buy the crib without me nagging him for weeks on end. Like I said in a previous post, the baby has found a place in his heart!


Here is a picture of the crib again:


No comments: