Tuesday, July 21, 2009

19 Week Poll!

How far along? 19 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think I am at 9 lbs. Although, I haven't weighed myself in a few days.....I'm scared!
Maternity clothes? Yep, I have decided not to buy anymore unless I am forced to
Stretch marks? I think I am getting a few more on my hips :( I'm sad because I still have at least 15 more lbs to gain. Jason has told me after everything is said and done, I can get the laser surgery for stretch marks.
Sleep: Good but I keep sleeping on my back which is not good!
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby. Everyday the connection I feel to the baby just gets stronger and stronger.
Food cravings: Italian subs and Italian Ice. Hmm, maybe I should move out of South Texas...
Gender: Good question
Labor Signs: Nope, not yet
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not being fat
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our baby
Weekly Wisdom: I am starting to really enjoy being pregnant. There is NOTHING else I would rather be doing

No comments: