Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I missed my last Lamaze class :(

I had signed up for various child birthing classes and one of which was a Lamaze class that took place every Sunday for 4 weeks. Jason was not super excited about going but I LOVED it!! I really think they should rename the class to "Massage/Watch a Birth Video" class!! I could have lived without the videos but the massages were great! I am seriously trying to plot a way that Jason and I can spend every Sunday at Lamaze class - it was that relaxing! Jason and I were faithful attendees until this last weekend. I think with the excitement of my baby shower and my mom in town, Lamaze class completely slipped my mind!! I felt super guilty about not going afterwards. On Monday, I ran into one of my classmates while shopping at Babies R' Us and she let me know I didn't miss much which made me feel a little better.

I also attended a Breast Feeding class which I would recommend to any new mother to be. Breast Feeding is a more work than I originally thought and I feel better off for attending the class. I decided that Jason didn't have to attend this class with me since it mostly would be only women but I was wrong! I was the only person there who didn't have their husband or boyfriends with them, which was completely shocking to me!!

The last class we signed up for was the Hospital Tour. That class would have been great but I had to stand for two hours straight......there weren't enough chairs. I spent most of my time concentrating on not passing out and not on what the tour guide had to say. But the class was completely worth it when we visited the nursery! It melted my heart to see all the brand spanking new babies!!

No comments: