Monday, November 9, 2009

35 Week Poll

How far along? 35 weeks and 2 days. Only 33 days to go.....close to one month left. Yikes!
Total weight gain/loss: I would really like to say "no comment" but I will be honest and say 38 lbs. I have been eating HORRIBLY lately!
Maternity clothes? Ugh, I hate maternity clothes. One day (hopefully soon!) I will be able to wear my skinny girl pants again.
Stretch Marks: Surprisingly, with my weight gain I haven't gotten any new stretch marks :)
Sleep: Much, much better these days!
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at 156 bpm. Also, feeling the baby move never gets old. It always brings a smile to my face.
Food cravings: French toast.......yuuuummmm
Gender: I still really have no idea. Sometimes I am convinced it's a boy and other times I think I am having a girl
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks contractions
Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having normal size feet and ankles
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the remainder of the pregnancy and keep a positive outlook. Even though I am not comfortable, misery is half of what I make of it!

No comments: