Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whew, I am back from Orlando!

Macy and I were in Orlando over the weekend for my BFF's wedding. It was a whirlwind trip and for once I was happy to come home to Texas. I never thought I would say that. For those who don't know, I desperately want to move from Texas back to Orlando. But it wasn't Texas I was missing, it was the slower paced life for Macy. She was a little trooper, but she was worn out from visiting with friends and family, shopping trips and photo sessions. Poor little thing snored when we got back home on Monday night. There is nothing cuter than a baby snoring! I have more patience for her snores than my husbands.....that's for sure.

But it was great to get back home and show Macy off! She got to hang out with both sets of her Grandparents who absolutely adore her. My brother Chris finally got to meet her and it was love at first sight! It's nice to have people around who think so highly of Macy like I do. She is one special little girl!

When I have more time I will have to fill you in about our adventures flying! But for now I will leave you with a picture of Macy's visit with the Easter Bunny. It's not a great pic but Macy wouldn't cooperate and take her hands out of her mouth.......


No comments: