Friday, February 19, 2010

Macy sure has some talent!

I am beginning to think that Macy will hold off going to the bathroom until it's time for a diaper change. I try to minimize the time it takes to change a diaper and at max she is dipaerless for 5 seconds. During these 5 seconds Macy ALWAYS manages to pee and/or poop. For a split second I get annoyed but when I look down she always has a huge smile on her face. Once I see that smile, I have to laugh. Really, I think she is laughing at me but I am too much of a sap to realize it!!

I can't tell you how many times I have been running late for work and Macy will manage to pee and poop all over the place. One morning she managed to go to the bathroom with such force I had to change my clothes. Once I changed into my new clean clothes she puked down the front of me. Seriously, I was puked, pooped and peed on in a matter of 2 minutes!! I think that has to be some sort of record!

But, she is the only person who can puke, pee and poop on me and I would think its cute. Ahhh, my little girl must keep this in mind when she is shopping for a nursing home for me!

No comments: