Saturday, June 5, 2010

BP, I Can Relate.....

So hey BP, I kinda know what you are feeling right now.  Oil is pumping at an alarming rate into the Gulf of Mexico and THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP THE FLOW.  Yeah, I get it.  I totally know the feeling.  I cannot stop the flow from my daughters butt.  No matter how hard I try the poop keeps coming.  Frustrating, isn't it?!  But you are on day 45 of you little disaster and I am only on day 5.  Ugh, lets hope I can put an end to this bad situation and find a resolution sooner than you a-holes can.  Really, golf balls and tires?!  That's what you came up with?!  Yeah, that is about as effective as trying solving my daughters situation with golf ball and tires.  Not.gonna.work.  


But anyway, I digress.  


We are on day 5 of Poopfest 2010 and it's not letting up.  No exaggeration, she had about 25 poopy diapers yesterday.  My poor baby.  I feel horrible that a) this has been going on for 5 days and b) I can't figure out how to make it stop.  Macy's lab results from Wednesday came back and it's not a bacterial infection.  And in desperation I have switched her formula on the off chance that she has a food allergy.  So far nothing has made an impact.  


I was reading on WebMD that diarrhea can last up to three weeks in infants.  WTF, three weeks?!  You have got to be kidding me.  The thought of Macy going through this for an additional 2 weeks is more than I can bare.  OMG, I just want my baby to get better!  


But my girl is handling it in stride.  She has been really good through this all considering the circumstances.  Even the doctor commented on her mellow mood.  


So everyone please say a little prayer for Miss Macy!  I need her to get better!

No comments: