Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weight Loss Update

I am on Day 8 of my weight loss quest and so far so good.  I am happy to report that I am 5 lbs down from when I started.  At this rate I am two weeks away from hitting my pre-pregnancy weight, which is now 10 lbs away.  Ha.  For some reason I don't think it will be this easy.  I have a feeling it will take me longer than two weeks.......


Am I getting ahead of myself by wanting to lose an additional 10 lbs after I get to my pre-pregnancy weight?  So in 4 weeks, I will be 20 lbs lighter!?!  Ummm yeah.  I'll just be happy if I can meet this goal in the next 3 or 4 months.


Since I have already set the bar high I was thinking I would throw a half marathon in the mix.  I am planning on signing up for a half marathon for the beginning of October.  That means I have 4 months to get my ass in shape  ::blank stare::  Maybe I should start working out?  Like soon?  Well, I did run/walk (more so walk) last week for a few mornings.  But I haven't worked out since last Wednesday.  And my excuse for not doing so?   Well, I got a flat tire and the tire store didn't put my spare tire underneath the false floor thingy in my trunk.  So the tire takes up all the room in my trunk and there is no room for the stroller.  ::rolls eyes::  Lame, right?


Gawd.  I sound like the laziest person alive.  But hey, I'll take any excuse to not work out  ::sigh::  Today I think I might get my trunk situation in order and start my workout routine tomorrow. 

No comments: