Thursday, June 10, 2010

If it's not one thing, then it's another....

So Macy is still pooping too much.  And we're going on 11 days now.  But it is getting better.  Now she is only pooping about 10 times a day as opposed to the 27 times a day she was going last week.  We are slowly making progress back to a normal pooping schedule.  Thank goodness.  

Since that's getting better it would only make sense that something would go wrong.  For the last three days she has been broken out in hives.  Poor thing just can't catch a break.  I have no idea what is causing her hives.  I can't pinpoint the issue and its frustrating.  I have tried switching up her diapers, her formula and changing her sheets but nothing has worked.  


Once again I have called the doctor for their advice (which was to giver her Benadryl).  No joke, in the last 11 days I have called the doctor about 15 times and taken Macy in for 2 visits.  I am sure they think I have that disease that causes mothers to make their children sick.  I just Googled it and it's called Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy.  OMG, I am almost positive they think I have it.  When I leave a message for the nurse to call me back I always start it with the same line........."Hey, it's me again". Should I be on the look out for Child Protective Services to show up at my front door?!  


I just want my baby to get better not only for her sake but also because I don't wanna get hauled off to jail because the authorities are convinced I am purposefully making my child ill.

No comments: