Monday, May 24, 2010

My Baby Can Read!

My kid is sooo smart that she already knows how to read at 5 months.  For real.   She doesn't need the "Your Baby Can Read" DVD Series sold on infomercials late at night.  What a scam.  Ha.  She's a baby genius.  See for yourself.....

What mom?  You want me to read you a story?



Ok, let me get my book.....


See mom, I am so smart reading.....


This book is so interesting that I am going to lay down and eat it.  I have great taste when it comes to books.  This one tastes real good....


Noooooo!  Don't sit me back up and make me finish reading.  I am a baby genius and I can do what I want.....


Ahh, as you can see we have a while to go before Macy gets the concept of a book.  She thinks they are crew toys.  But whatev.  If it makes her happy she can chew on her books if she wants.  Although it may become an issue once she goes to college.  And she is going to Harvard cuz she is smart and can read at 5 months old......

No comments: