Monday, May 3, 2010

I am a butt sniffer

Sometimes I am not sure if Macy has crapped herself.  Instead of taking off her clothes and checking her diaper I just sniff her butt.  Believe me, if she has crapped her pants, I'll know.  I don't need to check her diaper.


Butt sniffing is convenient but it's not always classy or appropriate out in public.  Since becoming a mom I have a different mindset and I have become oblivious to public etiquette.  I forgot how to think like a normal person and what's acceptable in public and what's not.  I am pretty sure my butt sniffing gets sympathetic looks from others.  But the thing is, it doesn't bother me that people feel sorry with me because I have lost all touch with reality.  Should I feel bad?  Have I let myself go?


Eh, oh well.  I'm not cool anymore.......but I am not sure if I ever was.  Now I have something in common with the dog.


Anyway, here is a pic of my adorable little girl.  Seriously, I don't think I have ever seen a cuter baby!



No comments: