Monday, April 5, 2010

Exactly 1 year ago today.....

I received the best news of my life. I found out I was pregnant! 1 year ago today my life completely changed. I can't believe that it was that long ago. It feels like it happened yesterday. But then again, so much has happened over the past year it feels like it was a lifetime ago. It's hard to remember my life prior to my pregnancy. Sometimes I still feel like I am in the "OMG, I just found out I am pregnant" daze - only its a year later and I am no longer pregnant. I have a beautiful 4 month old baby girl.

She is the best thing that ever happened to me. My life is filled with joy because she is in it. Sometimes I want to pinch myself to make sure it's real. I like to sit back and watch her and her daddy nap in the bed or play on the couch together. I have to hold back the tears because I can't believe this is my life. How did I get so lucky to have a healthy baby? And for her to be happy and beautiful....wow, I am truly blessed.

It's hard to process the events over the past year! I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us!

Here is a picture I took this weekend of Miss Macy.....one year ago she was only a concept to me


No comments: