Thursday, April 22, 2010

OMG, did she just crap on the wall?!

First off, this post is solely about poop.  Nothing more.  So I apologize in advance for the crudeness of this post. 

Macy is notorious for farting/pooping with force.  She might be an infant but she can have some impressive explosions to say the least.  Anyway, back in February my mom came to visit and Macy needed a diaper change.  My mom offered to change her and I agreed.......I mean, I am not one to turn down a person who wants to change my child's diaper!  I was in the room with them when I heard the loudest fart of my life.  Seriously.  And it came from my 2 month old daughter.  OMG.  How is it possible that just came from her?  

Macy was oblivious to the fact that she just let go of the biggest fart known to mankind.  She was cooing and smiling as if nothing happened.....unfazed by it all.  I have never heard anything like it before!  My mom and I both giggled (because we are immature and laugh when the baby farts) and looked at each other with wide eyes.  We laughed even harder when we discovered that she pooped with such force that it got on her rocker and wall. 

Let me just show you how far the pooped traveled.  Here's a picture of her nursery.....


She was on the dresser and she crapped all over the wall and the chair.  Not the wall that runs behind the dresser, but the wall on the other side of the rocker. 

For real.

Yeah, isn't that impressive?  I mean, that takes talent......like real talent.  Grown men couldn't even pull that off. 

My mom likes to joke that when Macy enters the Miss Texas Pageant in 2029 farting could be her talent.  I think she is right because what she did takes super human powers. 

No comments: