Friday, April 2, 2010

I have a slight obesssion....

I have a slight obsession with Seersucker and Smocked Baby Clothing. I wish I had the money to buy a wardrobe for Macy that consists of nothing but seersucker and smocked clothing. I can't get over how cute little girl clothes are. I mean, there is nothing more sweet than seeing a little girl in a seersucker dress with coordinating hair bows!

I have been eyeing this dress for Macy. It's adorable but I just can't break down and spend $50 on a dress that she will only be able to wear for 3 months. It comes from one of my favorite baby clothes website Shrimp and Grits Kids.
Wouldn't it be cute paired with this hair bow from Little Lesiw

Check out this bubble suit also from Shrimp and Grits Kids. Aren't the strawberries precious?
I also recently discovered the Mud Pie Clothing Line. I love all their clothes and wish I could afford to buy Macy more of them....



As you can see, I am obsessed! Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have quit after all....

No comments: